Thursday 24 September 2020

Fear

I started to take therapy this Wednesday. It's via video call and only an hour per week, but it's really inexpensive thanks to my bff -whose sister is my therapist- and I do hope it helps me. 

Although maybe we did not start really well. After nearly an hour of me talking about some issues, she concluded by telling I have been making major decisions based on fear. 

I do not remember if she told me directly or I just assumed, but one of those decisions is choosing to stay with a boyfriend that cheated once and kept sexting with more than three women, before we decided to open the relationship...

And now, I'm panicking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zeus...

Tonight I snapped and said something I shouldn't have... Crush asked me about the age I had when I started my sex life... But I was enra...