Thursday 20 August 2020

Name calling

I got a little mad because he called me by my birth name. Well, more like he wrote it... 

So, today is my birthday and like every year since 6 or 7 years ago, I don't celebrate it anymore... More accurately, I don't even let people congratulate me, besides my parents.

I turn off my mobile, or just set it in airplane mode, and I do not answer any messages, no matter who sends them...

But from time to time during the day I get bored and check my email or something so I turn on the wifi and messages pour in (that may be an exaggeration, I only get less than a score). 

And there it was, a single message from Mr. Crush, a single line: my name. 

Instant rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zeus...

Tonight I snapped and said something I shouldn't have... Crush asked me about the age I had when I started my sex life... But I was enra...